TechSoup is a high-impact, global nonprofit social enterprise that believes in using technology for the greater good. Our overriding concern is to help civil society organizations benefit from technology to achieve their missions. We support nonprofits across the globe by providing ICT resources, organizing and providing access to data, convening activists, and sharing knowledge.
To our team in Warsaw, Poland we are looking for Customer Support Specialist for Cloud Products and Services who will be responsible for handling both inbound and outbound requests from customers related to product selection, pre-and post-sales support, and the first level of technical support. Sample tasks for this job include, but are not limited to: interacting with customers by phone and email to provide product information; taking orders; providing order status updates; responding positively to difficult or upset customers; navigating multiple platforms and applications to view find and view customer account details; and communicating effectively while taking care of the customer’s needs.
What you might do on any given day:
- Handle inbound and outbound customer requests related to sales and customer service from new and existing TechSoup customers regarding accounts, product needs, sales requests and support requests.
- Promptly identify, research, and resolve inquiry requests using tools and product knowledge provided.
- Provide customers with answers to help resolve their issue or direct these requests to level 2 or level 3 support.
- Administer and foster a positive and professional working relationship with internal departments, in order to provide best customer experience.
- Strictly follow operational procedures; at the same time provide constructive feedback in order to improve processes.
- Continuously develop and enhance sales skills, system skills, technical skills and customer service skills through on-going training.
- Provide consultative services in order to maximize Nonprofit’s investment in technology products.
- Proactively contribute to building and enriching customer service knowledge databases.
- Attend and actively participate in meetings to increase knowledge, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Maintain individual performance against department standards, settings goals and seeking guidance or intervention from direct Supervisor to achieve desired results.
- Assist customers with navigation through TechSoup and partner websites, as needed.
- Perform other duties as requested.
We think you’ll enjoy working with our team if you have:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- At least 1-year experience in a high-volume customer service center responding to calls and emails desirable.
- Min. 1-year sales experience.
- Strong Technical skills; intermediate knowledge of Microsoft cloud Applications and managed IT service solutions.
- Excellent customer service orientation, with the ability to be polite and patient. Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to navigate multiple information/account/product based platforms while engaging in customer service inquiries and solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to be punctual and adhere to attendance policies.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner.
- Ability to work independently and with others to resolve problems and handle requests.
- Opportunities to build a successful career path.
- A chance to work with inspiring people from all around the world.
- Competitive salary and benefits package (medical and life insurance package included).
An amazing job at social enterprise supporting non-governmental organizations all over the world is waiting for you. Join our team now!