Senior Manager, Partner Services
Full-Time, Exempt position in Warsaw, Poland
The TechSoup Global Network consists of 68 of the world's leading civil society organizations working to improve lives globally through the use of technology. These partners manage a range of capacity-building programs to serve communities in nearly every region of the world. Together we've served over 900,000 organizations and delivered more than US$9 billion in technology tools and philanthropic services.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Manager for our Partner Services department which is based in our offices in Warsaw, Poland. This role will focus on (but not be limited to) operationalizing TechSoup’s global programs and supporting TechSoup’s Global Network of partner NGOs to achieve outstanding operational performance. The Partner Services team is responsible for acting as a “HelpDesk” resource to partners, as well as providing and process and tool training so that Partners can operate most efficiently. The Senior Manager will manage and develop a team in Fundacja TechSoup, while working closely with both technical and business staff in other TechSoup’s offices in San Francisco, Corinth, and London.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide operational management and oversight of TechSoup Global Network projects and programs to ensure high performance and support of enterprise business goals.
- Support the TechSoup Partner Network operations, including program launches and maintenance, validation work, partner escalations, partner trainings, issue tracking and resolution. Set up KPIs and manage team and individual team members to these performance indicators.
- Understand our Network partner’s and customers’ environments and service requirements so as to enable successful delivery of all TechSoup programs. Ensure that service level requirements are clear and understood throughout the Network and plan to meet or exceed these requirements.
- Be accountable for the “customer satisfaction” of our Network partners and corporate clients acting as an escalation point for Network Partners when necessary.
- Adopt portfolio management strategies and methodologies to prioritize projects and assign resources; be responsible for ensuring key initiatives are delivered on time and within budgets.
- Manage and establish necessary processes/procedures, drive improvements in our processes where possible. Create and maintain documentation to ensure that the team operates within defined guidelines and procedures, manage continuous service improvement.
- Work closely with the IT team to ensure excellent product implementation, identify process improvement opportunities by leveraging tools and technologies.
- Lead, motivate and develop the team with minimal supervision to ensure effective teamwork and delivery of required outputs.
- Act as an effective and helpful member of the Fundacja TechSoup’s team, demonstrating personal leadership, initiative and drive.
Education and Experience
- BA or other advanced degree from an accredited college or university in a relevant field strongly preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of experience with operations management, including setting-up processes, optimizing customer service, preferably including technology-based projects.
- Experience with project and/or program management with a proven delivery record.
- At least 7 years of people management, leading teams.
- Significant professional experience working internationally.
- Experience working in a matrixed management environment preferred.
- Understanding of CSOs (Civil society organizations) is an advantage.
- Familiarity with European and international business norms.
- Experience developing and evaluating business metrics and key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Attuned to multi-cultural environments and skilled at engaging diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively and with sensitivity across barriers such as language, culture and distance.
- Ability to develop effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong communications skills.
- Strong IT knowledge (management platforms, ticketing systems, process and project management tools).
- Must have excellent planning and organization skills.
- Must have strong demonstrated teamwork skills, including flexibility of hours.
- Ability to manage resources across different internal and cross-organizational groups.
- Ability to manage in a dynamic and fluid environment.
- Comfortable with collaboration and matrixed reporting structures.
- Fluency in English, both oral and written communications; other language a plus.
- Willingness to travel up to 15% locally and internationally.
- Possibility to develop in the international environment and to make a difference.
- Opportunity to work with an enthusiastic team dedicated to fostering social change.
- Competitive salary and benefits package (medical and life insurance package included).
- Relocation and work permit support.