TechSoup is a high-impact, global nonprofit social enterprise that believes in using technology for the greater good. Our overriding concern is to help civil society organizations benefit from technology to achieve their missions. We support nonprofits across the globe by providing ICT resources, organizing and providing access to data, convening activists, and sharing knowledge.
Join us and be the co-author of our success as Program Manager, TechSoup Poland!
The Program Manager will be responsible for the successful management and development of the whole TechSoup Poland program, including goals delivery of the program as well as the implementation of the various programs, projects, applications and offers heavily supporting nonprofit sector in Poland. It also includes leadership of the TechSoup Poland team.
What you might do on any given day:
- Organizing program and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization. Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing the program to support the strategic direction of the organization. Development of new products, solutions and services for nonprofits in Poland.
- Development of marketing activities according to the newest trends and solutions.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, and quality and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding projects issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing and mitigating program risks.
- Developing strategic marketing, community building and educational activities plans.
- Supporting team in conducting training, conferences and meetings with nonprofits.
- Representing Fundacja TechSoup and TechSoup Poland Program outside the organization on events, seminars and conferences.
- Analyzing program data for program improvements.
We think you’ll enjoy working with our team if you have:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in process engineering, project management, business administration, (emphasis in finance or operations), marketing, economics, or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven experience in program management - at least 3 years of experience in leading complex projects and developing business solutions from inception to deployment.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of key technologies and concepts such as cloud services, IT services & solutions, digital marketing.
- Proven stakeholder management skills. Ability to understand and speak to clients’ about their needs in depth and to recommend appropriate IT solutions using excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven team management skills.
- Knowledge of financial and operational controls, finance and accounting processes.
- Ability to lead and motivate other individuals in a matrix environment.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, work independently, be a self-starter, and own decisions in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- In-depth understanding of the nonprofits sector in Poland and Europe is an advantage.
- Fluent English and Polish.
- Opportunities to build a successful career path.
- A chance to work with inspiring people from all around the world.
- Competitive salary and benefits package (medical and life insurance package included).
An amazing job at social enterprise supporting non-governmental organizations all over the world is waiting for you. Join our team now!