Fundacja TechSoup (FTS) is a nonprofit organization that believes that technology is a powerful enabler for social change. Since 1987, we've assembled a worldwide network of individuals and organizations that share this conviction. This network -one that you likely belong to - includes foundations and corporations, governments and NGO's, social entrepreneurs and volunteers. Together, these unlikely allies have developed sustainable, community-driven technology solutions to meet today's most urgent social challenges.
Currently, we are looking for HR Generalist, a highly motivated, HR professional who enjoys working across all areas of Human Resources. HR Generalist will support an organization of 20 staff members in Warsaw, Poland. In partnership with HR Manager and our San Francisco Human Resources team the HR Generalist will assist with the execution and delivery of HR services, including but not limited to: talent acquisition, employee relations, contract changes and extension, and various other HR duties.
Please note that the position is a Maternity Leave Replacement for 8 months with possible extension.
The challenges waiting for you:
- Ensuring support for the smooth functioning of HR processes meeting the current and long-term needs of organizations.
- Conducting the recruitment and selection processes for various positions.
- Working with the system on new hire related data, promotions, salary increase changes, status changes, terminations, payroll documentation, and benefits.
- Coaching colleagues and line managers through queries via self-service.
- Determining which queries require specialist support and escalate complex enquiries.
- Supporting colleagues regarding the policies and procedures.
Skills you’ll need to accomplish your tasks:
- Bachelor's degree (BA) preferably in HR/postgraduate studies in HR.
- Min. 3 years of experience in HR area (recruitment, HR documentation, payroll, training, development).
- Good knowledge of Polish Labour Law.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver with a sense of urgency.
- A proactive way of working with a strong “can do” attitude
- Results oriented and motivated professional.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to proactively communicate and build partnerships at all levels.
- Comfortable with technology tools – familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and HRIS systems is a must.
- Fluent in English is a requirement.
- Experience in working in an international environment is an asset.
For your contribution and passion, we can offer:
- An attractive international working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world.
- Possibility to gain experience in the social enterprise at a global scale.
- Employment contract and benefits package (medical and life insurance package included).
An amazing job at social enterprise supporting non-governmental organizations all over the world is waiting for you. Join our team now!